To help our fur kids achieve optimum wellness, and a wonderful sense of well-being, through lifestyle education initiatives directed at our pet parents and guardians, and the widespread distribution initiatives of superior biologically, species appropriate, raw frozen pet cuisine and products that incorporate real food, natural ingredients, are free of artificial preservatives, are free of harmful chemical adulterants, and that have not been subjected to any deleterious form of processing.
For you, our pet parents and guardians, this means that:
- We will only supply you and your fur kids with the highest quality, registered, biologically, species appropriate, raw pet cuisine;
- Our suppliers’ mission is to produce the highest quality pet food possible at an affordable price;
- Our suppliers only use raw materials that have not been processed or cooked in any way;
- Our suppliers’ manufacturing processes follow the highest possible standards, which is why they register with the Dept of Agriculture, and open for regular inspection;
- Our suppliers do not add any artificial chemicals, preservatives, colourings or flavourings to their supreme pet food;
- The products we stock & sell rely on freezing to maintain their freshness and goodness;
- Our suppliers do not use grains, sugar or commercial salt in their supreme cuisine;
- The meals we supply depend on the correct balance of raw whole foods to deliver their promise of supreme pet health, as well as being validated through the V-Registration process with the Dept of Agriculture;
- Our suppliers all adhere to the basic principles of biologically species appropriate raw food formulisation of their supreme pet cuisine;
- By supplying your pet’s nutritional requirements in this form, the product we sell and deliver achieve more than legal completeness and balance; they are, more importantly – biologically complete and balanced.
Even the most rabid opponents of natural diets cannot deny that dogs and cats would not even be here today if they could not thrive on an uncooked raw and real food diet. Canines and felines have eaten unprocessed food for a whole lot longer than they have eaten cooked or processed foods. It is difficult for us to understand, in the face of this one fact, how any pet parent, much less thousands of veterinarians, could deny that biologically, species appropriate, raw and real foods, are healthful for dogs and cats.