Our backGround Story
This is the right place if you are interested in biologically, specie appropriate, or natural, diets for your four-legged friends! At Raw Food for Pets, we believe that pet parents are very passionate when it comes to the subject of what they food their fur-kids, and with good reason. A good diet can contribute to a long and healthy life, even psychological well-being for our fur-kids, and likewise for our pet parents. The question you are trying to answer;- what is the best food to feed domesticated dogs and cats? While most pet parents feed commercial grain-based kibble or canned food, many pet parents like you, today are looking for healthier options.
At Raw Food for Pets, our goal is to provide your mutts, pups, nobles, masters and muggles with fresh, natural raw pet cuisine that mimic the scavenger and carnivore diets. We source only the highest quality, registered meals from around the country for your convenience and fooding needs.
Dawn & Ockert
Your Purveyors of Real Food
Meet our team
The Boss Lady
The Cat Lady
To help our fur kids achieve optimum wellness, and a wonderful sense of well-being, through lifestyle education initiatives directed at our pet parents and guardians, and the widespread distribution initiatives of superior biologically, specie appropriate, raw frozen pet cuisine and products that incorporate real food, natural ingredients, are free of artificial preservatives, are free of harmful chemical adulterants, and that have not been subjected to any deleterious form of processing.
For you, our pet parents and guardians, this means that:
- We will only supply you and your fur kids with the highest quality, registered, biologically, specie appropriate, raw pet cuisine;
- Our suppliers’ mission is to produce the highest quality pet food possible at an affordable price;
- Our suppliers only use raw materials that have not been processed or cooked in any way;
- Our suppliers’ manufacturing processes follow the highest possible standards, which is why they register with the Dept of Agriculture, and open for regular inspection;
- Our suppliers do not add any artificial chemicals, preservatives, colourings or flavourings to their supreme pet food;
- The products we stock & sell rely on freezing to maintain their freshness and goodness;
- Our suppliers do not use grains, sugar or commercial salt in their supreme cuisine;
- The meals we supply depend on the correct balance of raw whole foods to deliver their promise of supreme pet health, as well as being validated through the V-Registration process with the Dept of Agriculture;
- Our suppliers all adhere to the basic principles of biologically specie appropriate raw food formulisation of their supreme pet cuisine;
- By supplying your pet’s nutritional requirements in this form, the product we sell and deliver achieve more than legal completeness and balance; they are, more importantly – biologically complete and balanced.
Even the most rabid opponents of natural diets cannot deny that dogs and cats would not even be here today if they could not thrive on an uncooked raw and real food diet. Canines and felines have eaten unprocessed food for a whole lot longer than they have eaten cooked or processed foods. It is difficult for us to understand, in the face of this one fact, how any pet parent, much less thousands of veterinarians, could deny that biologically, specie appropriate, raw and real foods, are healthful for dogs and cats.